Where I'm at!

Hi! I'm afraid I haven't visited this blog in a little while now. I've been pretty busy, but a few more articles are taking form in my mind!

Here is a little update on what I've been up to in the last couple months.

First of all I've been quite busy building up my collection of anatomical modela and birth dolls for my Etsy shop. The shop has been doing better and better, and I've also reserved some tables at upcoming events, namely the Festivulve on june 10 in Montreal, and the CAM conference in Gatineau on October 17-18-19. So a lot of my time has been dedicated to building up this collection, and creating new models, like a full female reproductive system, the male reproductive system, a twin mini-kit and a breast model where the nipple can be inverted. These models are already available on my Etsy shop.

Here are a few pics of my latest creations:



All of this while still working as a midwife assistant at the birthing center and offering my workshops and prenatal classes. 

I'm also doing a lot of postpartum help, taking care of a sweet baby girl a few days a week to give her mom a little break. I also take on new postpartum doula care calls from time to time.  


New activities are also brewing. See my french blog for activities in french. 
 Will keep you posted! 

Comments

  1. Claraeon Learning Private Limited
    #502, Sree Homes, Plot #51, M B Society, Madhapur
    Hyderabad, Telangana 500084
    078920 21841
    https://claraeon.com/
    https://www.google.com/maps?cid=10444633544957244166&_ga=2.13552887.1398100620.1643438539-35742448.1643343560
    https://goo.gl/maps/tyUd174n6HS9KGCVA
    https://claraeon-learning-private-limited.business.site/?m=true

    classroom apps for students
    apps for teachers and students
    best free learning app for class 9
    online classes for 8th graders
    schools online classes
    online learning schools
    management software for schools
    classroom learning management system

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment